We want you to be a part of this exciting event.
WWW2017 and the Festival of the Web will be a unique opportunity for showcasing web-related research, innovation and teaching expertise in Western Australia’s universities; demonstrating Australia’s strengths in eEducation, eHealth and eGovernment; and building a community of interest in the world wide web, both in Australia and with our partners and neighbours in Asia.
Some 1,500 delegates from across the world are expected to attend WWW2017, with many more expected to attend one or more co-located conferences and events.
Opportunities to be part of this conference are limited only by imagination. We wish to engage with potential sponsors and partners in the lead-up to 2017 in all areas, including:
- holding business-focused and industry streams within the conference
- hosting of keynote speeches, invited talks, seminars, or poster sessions
- showcasing technology, systems and services
- participating in a web technology trade show and product demonstrations
- sponsoring of awards, student scholarships and social events
- providing for pre or post conference events, in Perth, in Australia, or in Asia.
Please direct your sponsorship enquiry to:
Mobile: 0420 354 401