Online registration for WWW2017 is now open.
Register now for WWW2017 on our Earlybird rate.
Our three options include:
- Your choice of:
- Festival Passport - our 'all access' pass across the eight days of the Festival of the Web; or
- 5-day pass to WWW2017 including all co-located events (W4A2017, BIG2017, SEGAH2017 etc); or
- 3-day pass for the WWW2017 Technical Program
- WWW2017 Welcome function (for Monday pass holders)
- WWW2017 Poster launch function
- WWW2017 Gala Dinner
- WWW2017 Closing function (for Friday pass holders)
- access to an extensive exhibition and interactive zone
- a chance win one of five AUD$50 Perth restaurant vouchers
|Conference pricing ($AUD)|
|Category||Full/student||Festival passport||5-day pass||3-day pass||Single day||Gala dinner only||+1 day|
The Festival passport will cover all activities during the Festival of the web, scheduled from Sunday 2 April, to Sunday 9 April inclusive.
The Five-day pass will be any five consecutive days of the Festival of the web and include the conference dinner. You will be asked to nominate which day you plan to begin your pass when our detailed program is released in January 2017.
The Three-day pass will cover the three days of the core WWW2017 technical program and include the conference dinner.
Student rates are set at 60% of full price.
$US/$AU comparison rate is $0.75
All multi-day passes include the gala dinner scheduled for the Thursday night.
Completing the registration process means you'll be presented with the entire conference material package upon arrival. It also means we can better prepare the sessions and social events.
On-site registration is strongly discouraged and availability for social events can't be guaranteed.